Photos that show you are loved just as you are.
Loved by your spouse-to-be. Loved by each guest who came to embrace and celebrate your wedding. Loved by me, too!
You’ll received images soaked through with all that joy, from the fleeting look your soon-to-be-wife gives you as you walk up the aisle to the antics of the wedding party member you’d vote Most Likely to Split Their Pants on the Dance Floor.
Your results will be entirely your own, but may look something like this:
How does this work?
1. Let’s start with a chat.
After a brief chat on the phone, we’ll set a time to meet in person for a consultation. We can meet by the fireplace at my home office, or I can come to your favorite coffee shop (the caffeine is on me). I’ll ask lots of open-ended questions and listen as you tell me about your plans, timeline, and what matters most. You’ll also get to handle some sample albums, and we’ll fuel each other’s excitement for your wedding day!
If there’s a spark and you’d like to proceed, you’ll pay a retainer of $1500 to reserve your date. Simple!
2. Enjoy your big day.
This is your day, breathe and enjoy. I’ll have your back – you’re going to look great in your images, you can focus on the people you love. You’ll feel reassured that I can both direct where needed, then melt into the crowd of your adoring fans and family. Many times you won’t even notice I’m there – but don’t worry, I am, and I’m getting it all.
3. Gush over your share-able online gallery.
You’ll receive a sneak peek through social media and my blog, and then four to six weeks after the wedding you’ll receive a full, private gallery with all your images. (Feel free to share it with your friends!) You have the choice of ordering prints directly from your online gallery, or we can meet in person at my home to customize your order together.
4. Receive your album and any printed images!
Your images will be printed on the finest quality archival paper and shipped directly to you (or you can pick them up from my home studio – whichever you prefer).
This is when you get to first experience something you’ll enjoy for the rest of your life – leafing through your wedding album, enjoying a glass of wine, and telling stories about the way you two began.
What does this cost and what’s included?
- Wedding packages start at $4500. Most couples invest between $5000 – $7500.
- All packages include me as your wedding photographer, the full collection of high resolution digital files with printing rights, and a private online gallery to share with guests.
- You will receive around 100 images per hour of coverage – typically between 500-800 images total, depending on the hours you request.
- You’ll receive your complete collection of images 4-6 weeks after the wedding, but don’t worry – you’ll get a sneak peek on social media and my blog in the meantime!
- I only accept a few weddings per season to make sure you get my full energy and attention. You can expect timely replies to questions and all the reassuring perks of a professional focusing on you!
What about adding an engagement session?
Engagement sessions are perfect for getting comfortable in front of the camera – I highly recommend adding one! Not only will you get images together from a special place other than your wedding venue (such as your engagement spot), your wedding day experience will be better. I’ll have a chance to get to know you, sense your rhythms, and find out if you tend to blink or need extra warm-up time – all of which will help on the big day.
Plus, having a variety of images in casual clothing makes for easy-going images to print and hang along with wedding images.
You can add an engagement session to any wedding package for $600, and that includes digital files. (If you’ve already got wedding plans and only want to book a standalone engagement session with me, the cost is $995 and includes digital files.)
Wait! I have questions!
Excellent – here’s a handy FAQ! (Don’t see your question here? Shoot me a note.)
1. Can I see images from a full wedding day?
Of course! Shoot me an email and I’ll send you some recent private galleries (with permission from the clients, of course). You’ll see end-to-end coverage from a few different styles of wedding.
2. So, I love my family, but there are a few ‘things’ I’m worried about on our wedding day. Are you sensitive to different family dynamics
Absolutely. Expect nothing but acceptance and love from me – no judgment. I’m an expert at keeping things humming along while discreetly and graciously handling any interactions of concern. (My own family is huge and I have 44 first cousins – accepting people as they are and navigating their differences are skills I’ve honed from birth.)
3. Do you travel for weddings, and is there a fee?
Yes, I’ll happily come to where you are. If the venue is more than 1.5 hours from Northampton, MA, just let me know and I’ll give you an all-inclusive quote that will cover needed expenses. Depending on the distance to the destination, this may include overnight accommodation.
If you’re planning your wedding from afar, we can meet by Skype for our consultation.
4. We’d like to meet with you before we decide – is it okay to just meet for the consultation without booking first?
Of course! Your wedding photographer is an important part of your day and I want you to feel totally assured of your decision. Meeting with me is not a commitment; you can book when you’re ready. I do recommend reserving your date on my calendar as soon as you know we’re meant to be, but we can happily chat away and I’ll answer all your questions!